When the COVID-19 pandemic broke out in early 2020, a number of players turned to us remembering that the supply chain had an important role to play in this crisis.
Since then, we can say that we have been at the forefront of finding solutions, building, planning, and quickly growing a number of players. We have also had the opportunity to support national vaccination campaigns with our experience.
This has been made possible thanks to our 20 years of experience in the sector, but also to our solid and efficient teams and our significant human resources.
The challenges encountered were related to both the level of
– sourcing and the difficulty of finding the right products and components
– on manufacturing and collaboration with CMO’s, the need to rapidly grow the capacities
– the global coordination of these campaigns and the setting up of an organization
– Building processes in a short time and validating them
– the high variability of supply and demand
– the need to grow the entire supply chain
– temperature management
– productivity and good coordination of the vaccination centers
and many others.
We had the pleasure of presenting these challenges during a one hour presentation to various audiences including the Healthcare Supply Chain Academy in Lausanne; UCL University of Leuven, Belgian Association for purchasing and logistics executives and others.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and to request an intervention on the subject. (email@example.com)